Corn Dog Chili Dinner
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. frankfurters, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 can (16 oz.) vegetarian baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 can (240 mL.) cream-style corn
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients except Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with hot Pasta Sides.
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Serve with warm corn sticks or muffins and chocolate pudding for dessert.