Corn Dog Chili Dinner
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. frankfurters, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 can (16 oz.) vegetarian baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 can (240 mL.) cream-style corn
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients except Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with hot Pasta Sides.
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Serve with warm corn sticks or muffins and chocolate pudding for dessert.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.