Citrus Chicken Stir Fry
|Serving Size per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or white rice
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook tomatoes, onion and zucchini, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until tender.
- Combine orange juice and cornstarch in small bowl; stir into skillet. Add Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube and break apart with wooden spoon. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet. Simmer 1 minute or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; stir in basil. Serve over hot rice.