Zesty Chili Dip
Get the party started with our zesty chili dip recipe! Packed with mouthwatering Mexican flavor thanks to spicy green chilies and chili powder, this recipe is guaranteed to be a hit.
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time10 min
- Chill Time120 min
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 3 tsp. chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; chill at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Serve, if desired, with corn chips or cut-up vegetables.
- Cheese Chili Dip: Stir in 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 oz.)
- RECIPE TIP: Use this dip to make Tortilla Roll-Ups. Simply spread Zesty Chili Dip on flour tortillas, top with cut-up cooked chicken, roll-up and serve.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.