Chicken Zucchini Casserole
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||25 %|
|Saturated Fat||23 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, prepared according package directions
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(about 3 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 7 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet and cook zucchini, red pepper and basil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes. Layer 1/2 of the Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor, chicken, vegetables and cheese in 1-1/2-quart casserole; repeat.
- Bake uncovered until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.