Chicken Piccata with Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time18 min
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 thin slices lemon
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor, prepared according to package directions
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in shallow bowl. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating well.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook chicken in 2 batches until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Stir broth and lemon slices into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread until melted. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish, if desired, with parsley. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.