Chicken Piccata with Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time18 min
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 thin slices lemon
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in shallow bowl. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating well.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook chicken in 2 batches until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Stir broth and lemon slices into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread until melted. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish, if desired, with parsley. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor.