Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time16 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine [or Madeira or dry red wine]
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Dip chicken in flour combined with salt and pepper. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken 3 minutes or until browned; remove and set aside.
- Stir garlic into same skillet and cook over medium heat 30 seconds. Add wine and boil 1 minute. Add Spread and mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add water and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until pasta is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in cream. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.