Chicken Livers with Herb-Mustard Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. chicken livers, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- Dash pepper
- Sliced green onions
- Melt Spread in large skillet and cook livers with lemon juice 5 minutes or until livers are done. Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- Stir remaining ingredients except green onions into skillet; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. To serve, arrange livers over rice. Garnish with green onions.