- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs [or breasts ], cut into cubes
- 1 cup very thinly sliced strips of ham, (about 5 oz.)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) seasoned diced tomatoes in juice, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken and ham.
- Stir in tomatoes, water, chilies and Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.