Chicken in Pink Alfredo Sauce
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||47 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken thighs [or breasts ], cut into chunks
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook tomato and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid is reduced by half. Stir in water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Return chicken to skillet; heat through.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.