Chicken Chipotle Stew
|Serving Size per serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||300|
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time55 min
- 1 cup water
- 2 dried chipotle chilies
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 1/2 -lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces (with or without skin)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 medium green and/or red bell peppers, cut into strips
- Process water, chilies,Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and garlic powder in blender or food processor; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes. Remove chicken and drippings and set aside.
- Cook onions, carrot, zucchini and green peppers in same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return chicken and drippings to skillet. Pour bouillon mixture over chicken. Simmer covered 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped fresh oregano leaves.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.