Chicken Broccoli Dinner
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time16 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add water and carrots and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in chicken and heat through.