Chicken Breasts with Artichokes & Roasted Peppers
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1/3 cup drained and coarsely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- Pepper to taste
- Melt Spread in large skillet and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes; remove and keep warm.
- Add water and milk to skillet and bring just to the boiling point. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. Stir in roasted peppers, artichokes, pepper and chicken; heat through.