Chicken Apple Curry
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Generous dash ground cinnamon
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 medium tart red apple, unpeeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, curry and cinnamon, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until chicken is almost done; remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir onion into same skillet and cook 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in water and raisins and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Stir in apple and continue boiling 2 minutes or until pasta is almost tender. Stir in chicken and almonds and cook 1 minute or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with fresh parsley.