Chicken & Rice Jambalaya
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||84 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time13 min
- 4 slices bacon [or smoked sausage], chopped
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces*
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- Cook bacon in 12-inch skillet until crisp; remove bacon and set aside. Reserve drippings.
- Add chicken and green pepper to reserved drippings in same skillet and brown chicken, about 3 minutes. Stir in water, Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice and peas. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and rice is tender. Stir in hot pepper sauce.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or turkey; stir into skillet during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.