Chicken & Rice Enchiladas
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 (12-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- In medium saucepan, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and cook green onions until tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 9 minutes. Stir in beans, cheese, tomato, chilies and chicken. Divide rice mixture evenly on tortillas. Roll and place on serving plate.
- Serve, if desired, with taco sauce, sour cream and guacamole.
- *VARIATION: Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare rice mixture as above. Evenly spread 1 cup rice mixture on each tortilla. Roll and place seam side down in 13 X 9-inch baking dish; top with 2/3 cup taco sauce or salsa. Bake 10 minutes. Top with 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes.