Cheddar Burger Pasta Dinner
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar
- Brown beef and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Remove and set aside.
- Stir water, milk, Spread and corn into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in beef mixture; heat through.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6