Four Cheese Pasta with Shrimp & Spinach
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - 4 Cheese Pasta
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 garlic
- Bring water, milk and 1 tablespoon Spread to the boiling point in 3-quart saucepan. Stir in Lipton ® Italian Sides ™ - Four Cheese Bow Tie and roasted peppers. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 13 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add spinach and cook 2 minutes. Stir in Four Cheese Bow Tie Pasta.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.