Four Cheese Pasta with Shrimp & Spinach
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - 4 Cheese Pasta
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1 bag (10 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- Bring water, milk and 1 tablespoon Spread to the boiling point in large saucepan. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - 4 Cheese Pasta and roasted peppers. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 13 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Add spinach and cook 2 minutes. Stir in hot Pasta.