Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time45 min
- 3 Tbsp. corn oil
- 1 lb. beef round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lb. green cabbage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. calabaza pumpkin [or butternut squash], cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube
- 4 1/4 cups water
- 1 envelope Knorr® Sazon with Garlic and Onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chick peas or garbanzos [or garbanzos], rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- In large saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown steak, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
- In same saucepot, add onion, green pepper, tomato and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Return steak to saucepot. Stir in cabbage, pumpkin, potatoes, Knorr ® Beef flavor Bouillon Cubes blended with 4 cups water, Knorr® Sazon All Purpose Seasoning, salt and black pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve bouillon. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Stir in chick peas.
- In small bowl, blend remaining 1/4 cup water with cornstarch until smooth; stir into beef stew. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until stew thickens.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.