Baked Artichoke Dip
In this family-friendly baked artichoke dip recipe, artichokes and cheese are mixed with Knorr® Leek Recipe Mix, creating an irresistible appetizer that’s guaranteed to be a game-day classic.
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup Swiss cheese [or mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)]
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients in 1-quart casserole. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite dippers.
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip: stir in 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and squeezed dry. Italian Artichoke Dip: use mozzarella cheese instead of Swiss and stir in 1/4 cup drained and chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Mexican Artichoke Dip: substitute Monterey Jack cheese for the Swiss cheese and stir in 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin and hot pepper sauce to taste.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3