- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time30 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 1/3 cups blanched whole almonds (about 7 oz.)
- 4 cod fillets or halibut fillets (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. corn oil or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cubes Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- In food processor or blender, process almonds until finely ground; set aside.
- Season fillets, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Spread with oil over medium-high heat and cook fillets, turning once, 4 minutes or until almost cooked. Remove fillets and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cubes blended with water, Mayonnaise, lemon juice and almonds. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Return fillets to skillet and simmer 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with roasted red peppers and parsley. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.