Alfredo Broccoli with Chicken
Incredibly rich and creamy, Alfredo sauce made with Knorr® Italian Sides transforms broccoli and chicken in a snap. This is a one-pot delight that won’t disappoint.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo Broccoli
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add tomato into same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender. Add water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo Broccoli and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.