Chicken Margherita with Tomato Parmesan Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 4 fully-cooked breaded chicken cutlets
- 1 jar tomato & basil flavored pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.) (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Tomato Parmesan, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Pour Sauce over chicken, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with hot Knorr ®/Lipton ® Italian Sides ™ - Tomato Parmesan.
- *Find prepared cooked chicken cutlets or patties in your grocers' deli case or frozen foods aisle.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.5