1-2-3 Savory Potato Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 lbs. red potatoes [or new potatoes], cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 Knorr ® Chicken or Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Cover potatoes and Bouillon Cube with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; DO NOT RINSE. Let cool slightly.
- Combine cooled potatoes with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired, with parsley and black pepper.
- Too Easy? Then add your favorite potato salad ingredients such as onion, celery, hard-cooked eggs, relish or mustard. Cost per recipe*: $2.33. Cost per serving*: $.29. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.