1-2-3 Savory Potato Salad
This potato salad recipe is a breeze to whip up. It's a classic that everyone will love at parties or as a dinnertime side. All you need to create a truly scrumptious potato salad are 3 ingredients and an appetite.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 lbs. red potatoes [or new potatoes], cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Cover potatoes and Bouillon Cube with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; DO NOT RINSE. Let cool slightly.
- Combine cooled potatoes with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired, with parsley and black pepper.
- Too Easy? Then add your favorite potato salad ingredients such as onion, celery, hard-cooked eggs, relish or mustard.
Cost per recipe*: $2.33.
Cost per serving*: $.29.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.