Creamy Potato & Cheese Soup
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 3/4 lb. potatoes
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 poblano pepper
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 6 ounces Oaxaca or Asadero cheese or mozzarella, cubed
- Bring water and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add potatoes, reduce heat and boil gently covered about 8 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Do not drain; reserve 1/2 cup potato liquid.
- Meanwhile, roast onion and garlic in a dry medium skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Chop onion and peel garlic. Cook poblano pepper over open flame about 5 minutes or until blackened, turning frequently. Wrap pepper in aluminum foil and let stand until cool. Peel, seed and roughly chop pepper.
- Process onion, pepper, garlic and reserved potato cooking liquid in a blender or food processor until smooth. Stir into saucepan. Stir in milk and cheese and heat until cheese is melted.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.