Caribbean Beef Curry
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time120 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tsp. hot curry powder [or mild]
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes [or or yams], peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Season beef with curry. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown beef. Remove beef from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion and bell pepper until onion is tender, 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Return beef to skillet and add coconut milk, water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cubes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 1-1/2 hours. Add sweet potatoes and cook until beef and potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.