Classic Potato Leek Soup
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine [or water]
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream [or half and half ]
- Feel like you need a hug? Make this soup...
- Combine Knorr® Leek recipe mix, broth, wine and potatoes in a 4-quart stockpot. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Process potato mixture in a blender or food processor, in batches until smooth. Stir in cream just before serving. Garnish with crisp-cooked crumbled bacon.
- Classic Vichyssoise: Chill soup completely. Garnish with chopped chives.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4