Skirt Steak French Dip Sandwiches
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. skirt steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry red wine [or water]
- 1 package Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 large Italian rolls, sliced in half horizontally and lightly toasted
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch skillet, melt 1 Tbsp. Spread over high heat and cook steaks, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove steaks and keep warm.
- In same skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Add Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Au Jus Gravy Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return steak to skillet and simmer 1 minute. Serve on rolls and sprinkle, if desired, with your favorite crumbled cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.