Skirt Steak French Dip Sandwiches
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. skirt steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry red wine [or water]
- 1 package Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 large Italian rolls, sliced in half horizontally and lightly toasted
- Season steak, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch skillet, melt 1 Tbsp. Spread over high heat and cook steaks, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove steaks and keep warm.
- In same skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Add Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Au Jus Gravy Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return steak to skillet and simmer 1 minute. Serve on rolls and sprinkle, if desired, with your favorite crumbled cheese.