Spicy Orange Beef And Broccoli
Instead of take-out try this Asian classic.
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time8 min
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice or dry sherry wine
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Classic Brown gravy mix
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger or 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- Blend orange juice, soy sauce, water, Knorr® Classic Brown gravy mix, orange peel, ginger, sugar and crushed red pepper flakes in small bowl.
- Heat olive oil in wok or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes. Stir in broccoli and cook 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook 2 minutes.
- Tastes great with Knorr ® Asian Sides ™ - Beef Lo Mein, Knorr ® Asian Sides ™ - Teriyaki Noodles or Knorr ® Asian Sides ™ - Teriyaki Rice.