Beef & Cheese Enchilada Casserole
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||59 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- Stand Time10 min
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Beef flavor
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small zucchini, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce, divided
- 9 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside. Brown ground beef with onion in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes.
- STIR in 2 cups water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Beef flavor and red pepper and cook according to package directions, stirring in zucchini during last 2 minutes of cook time. Remove from heat; stir in all but 1/2 cup enchilada sauce.
- ARRANGE 3 tortillas in baking dish, tearing 1 in half to cover bottom. Spread 1/2 of rice mixture over top, then top with 3 tortillas and remaining rice mixture. Top with remaining tortillas; spread with remaining 1/2 cup sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE 25 minutes until bubbly around edges. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.