Chicken Primavera Alfredo Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||70 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced, (1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, shaved into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, (1-1/2 cups)
- 2 medium zucchini and/or yellow squash, shaved into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, (3 cups)
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 tsp. lemon juice or lime juice
- SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
- HEAT 1/2 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook half of the carrots and squash until tender and golden around the edges, about 2 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside. Repeat with remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil and vegetables.
- PREPARE Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in chicken, vegetables and lemon juice. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro and lemon wedges.
- Tip: Round out the meal with a mixed green salad.
- Cost Per Recipe*: $5.27.
Cost Per Serving*: $1.32.
*Based on average retail prices in national supermarkets.