Citrus Rubbed Chicken Dinner Salad
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||130 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp PLUS 3/4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 1/4 lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, skin removed
- 6 cups sliced romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 whole wheat dinner rolls
- Combine lemon juice, oil, lemon peel and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl. Evenly coat chicken with 2 tablespoons Bouillon mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Microwave remaining Bouillon mixture at HIGH 30 seconds; stir.
- Remove chicken from bone, then slice. Toss lettuce, tomato, cucumber and onion with warm Bouillon mixture in large salad bowl or platter, then top with chicken. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with rolls.
- Cost per recipe*: 7.38
Cost per serving*: 1.85.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.