Chili Cheese Dip
Our chili cheese dip is what tortilla chips were made for. In this delectable dip, chili and cream cheese are topped with cheddar cheese and baked until hot and bubbly. Try this delicious recipe today!
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Makes 4 cups
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili no beans
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine chili, cream cheese and Knorr® French Onion recipe mix in 1-quart baking dish. Top with cheese and bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with tomato and green onion. Serve with tortilla chips.
- TIP: No canned chili on hand? Just substitute 2 cups leftover chili!