Taco Dip with Cream Cheese
Creamy, delicious and topped with your favorite taco toppings, our taco dip with cream cheese combines sour cream with Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix and plenty of cream cheese. A new game-night classic?
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Makes 3 1/2 cups
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Your favorite taco toppings (such as shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa and/or sliced jalapeños)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix, sour cream, cream cheese, chili powder and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese in shallow 1-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes. Stir, then top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and dip is heated through, about 15 minutes. Top with your favorite taco toppings and serve, if desired, with tortilla chips.