Pesto Shrimp Primavera
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Pesto
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini and/or yellow squash
- SEASON shrimp, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- ADD 1 1/2 cups water and 1/2 cup milk to same skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Pesto and carrots and prepare according to package directions, stirring in zucchini and yellow squash during the last 4 minutes of cook time.
- STIR in shrimp until heated through; serve.
- If desired, serve with a sprinkling of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Chicken may be substituted for shrimp. Simply use 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces and cook until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and continue as above.