Hot Spinach Dip Cups
The classic spinach dip just got even better, thanks to our delectable recipe for hot spinach dip cups. These bite-sized savory snacks take no time to prepare and make wonderful appetizers or finger food for any occasion.
- Recipe Serves20
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 2 cans (7.5 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine all ingredients except biscuits and cheese in medium bowl.
- Evenly press biscuits into bottoms and up sides of 20 cups in 2 (12 cup) muffin pans. Evenly spoon spinach dip into biscuits. Cover and refrigerate any leftover dip for future use.
- Bake 15 minutes. Evenly sprinkle spinach dip with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Gently remove cups from muffin pans and serve.