Rosemary Pepper Steak Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||190 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time22 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, sliced
- 3 red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, seeded, thinly sliced, (3 cups)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- SEASON steak, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, in batches, until desired doneness, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- ADD bell peppers and onions to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender and just beginning to caramelize, about 6 minute. Remove and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells, in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in steak, vegetables and rosemary.