Salmon Scampi and Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. skinless salmon fillet, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 10 ounces thin green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- SEASON salmon, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook salmon, turning occasionally, until salmon flakes with a fork, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- MELT remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook green beans and garlic, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in parsley, lemon juice and salmon. Serve, if desired, with lemon wedges.