Mexican Fiesta Shrimp
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed (about 1 cup)*
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- MELT Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in corn and black beans during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- STIR in shrimp and lime juice. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- *1 cup frozen corn may be substituted for fresh corn.