Lemon Garden Shrimp
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 6 ounces haricot verts or thin green beans , cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- MELT Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet, according to package directions, stirring in haricot verts and bell pepper during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- STIR in shrimp and lemon juice.