Bacon, Broccoli, Chicken & Rice
Satisfying and scrumptious, this easy-to-prepare dish comes together with Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken and everyone’s favorite — bacon!
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- MELT Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- STIR in chicken and onion. Sprinkle with bacon.
- TIP: Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- To make hand-held pies: Pre-heat oven to 450°. Place 1/4 cup rice dish in center of a gently rolled biscuit. Fold over, forming a half-moon shape, and pinch to close. Place on greased baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.