Sweet & Sour Pork
|Serving Size 4 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained (reserve juice)
- Toss tenderloin with 1 tablespoon soy sauce in medium bowl; set aside. Whisk together Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix and water in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat tenderloin in cornstarch and cook in batches until done. Remove tenderloin and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and pepper, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in ginger and cook 30 seconds. Stir in pineapple juice, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce and gravy mixture and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add tenderloin and pineapple to skillet; reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened and pork and pineapple are heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, over rice.
- TIP: Also terrific with Knorr® Roasted Pork gravy mix.