Chicken Scampi Skillet
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- MELT 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside. Melt remaining Spread in same skillet over low heat and cook garlic, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- ADD 2 cups water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli and vegetables to same skillet and prepare according to package directions.
- STIR in chicken and lemon juice. Serve, if desired, sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.