Quick Curried Chicken with Rice
For a fast chicken recipe full of flavor, try our Quick Curried Chicken with Rice. Curry powder and cilantro blend seamlessly with peas, carrots and rice for an unforgettable taste.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||140 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots
- PUREE yogurt, cilantro, oil and curry powder in mini food processor or blender. Reserve and set aside half (about 1/4 cup) for serving. Combine remaining sauce and chicken in medium bowl.
- HEAT large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- ADD 2 cups water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli and peas and carrots to same skillet and prepare according to package directions. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.