Roast Pork Tenderloins with Poblano Chile Sauce
|Serving Size 8 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- Stand Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1-1/2 lbs. ea.), trimmed
- 1 jar (1 lb.) alfredo sauce
- 2 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, oil and garlic in small bowl. Rub over pork. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange pork in shallow roasting pan and roast 10 minutes or until done. Let stand covered 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, process sauce, roasted peppers, onion and cilantro in blender until smooth. Transfer to medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- To serve, slice pork and serve with sauce.