Asian BBQ Fried Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||110 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, warmed
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Asian BBQ
- 2 cups assorted vegetables, (small broccoli florets and thinly sliced red bell pepper and green onion)
- 1 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- Combine oil and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube in medium bowl, mashing with fork. Add steak and toss to coat.
- Brown steak, in batches, in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, about 3 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Asian BBQ in same skillet according to package directions, adding vegetables during last 3 minutes of cook time. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar and steak.