Fajita Pork & Chipotle Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||200|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, warmed
- 1 cube Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 lb.)
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Chipotle
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- Combine olive oil with Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s) in small cup, mashing with fork until blended; rub over chops.
- Cook chops in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until done, about 5 minutes. Remove chops and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Chipotle with beans in same skillet according to package directions, partially covered. Remove from heat.
- Thinly slice chops; stir into Pasta with lime juice and cilantro. Top with avocado and serve.