Goat Cheese Tartlets
This Goat Cheese Tartlets appetizer recipe proves tiny foods can pack big flavor. Overflowing with cheese, eggs, and herbs you won’t believe so much goodness can come in such a small package.
- Recipe Serves30
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- Stand Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 60 mini tart shells
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine Knorr® Leek recipe mix, milk, goat cheese, eggs and thyme in medium bowl. Stir well, and season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Let mixture stand 10 minutes.
- Arrange tart shells on baking sheet. Spoon soup mixture into shells. Bake 15 minutes or until centers are set. Remove and serve immediately.