Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad
We livened up this pasta salad with corn, tomato, onion and basil, then added feta cheese for a slightly tangy twist.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||6 %|
|Saturated Fat||10 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob, husked
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb, prepared according to package directions
- 1 large ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Grill corn and onion on oiled grill rack, turning as needed, until lightly charred and tender, about 10 minutes. Cut corn from cob and chop onion; arrange in medium serving bowl. Stir in hot Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb, tomato and basil. Sprinkle with cheese.
- TIP: Feel free to substitute canned (drained) or frozen corn for fresh. Stir corn into Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.