Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad
We livened up this pasta salad with corn, tomato, onion and basil, then added feta cheese for a slightly tangy twist.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||6 %|
|Saturated Fat||10 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber||16 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob, husked
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb, prepared according to package directions
- 1 large ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Grill corn and onion on oiled grill rack, turning as needed, until lightly charred and tender, about 10 minutes. Cut corn from cob and chop onion; arrange in medium serving bowl. Stir in hot Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb, tomato and basil. Sprinkle with cheese.
- TIP: Feel free to substitute canned (drained) or frozen corn for fresh. Stir corn into Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.