- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/4 cup white wine [or dry sherry]
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 lb. fresh cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup light cream
- Heat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large saucepot over medium heat and cook vegetables and cayenne pepper, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and wine, cook 1 minute. Add broth and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Alfredo sauce mix Knorr® according to package directions, using ½ cup light cream instead of milk.
- Stir prepared Alfredo Sauce into saucepot. Stir in lobster and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- TIP : Substitute the same amount of chopped shrimp for the lobster for a simple weeknight variation.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2