Grilled Meatloaf Stroganoff
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cremini or white mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube, crumbled
- 1 1/2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 package Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Classic Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Mushroom Mixture: Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion with mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat, cool slightly and reserve 2 Tbsp of mixture.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg and larger portion of mushroom mixture in large bowl. Shape into rectangular loaf, about 1-inch-thick on aluminum-foil lined baking sheet. Brush all sides of the loaf with remaining oil. Invert meatloaf onto pre-heated grill; remove foil. Cook over medium-high heat until well marked, about 4 minutes. Gently turn and cook an additional 4 minutes. Turn off burners directly under meatloaf, keeping other burners on low. Close grill cover and cook until meat reaches 160°F, turning or rotating meat loaf as necessary to brown evenly, about 10 minutes. Allow to stand 5 minutes
- Prepare Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Classic Brown Gravy Mix according to package directions, stirring in 2 Tbsp. mushroom mixture and sour cream. Serve with meatloaf.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.